Since my previous problem I figured that this is going to be big on editing. Lots of effects and quick cuts to keep the viewer entertained for two minutes. The phrase "we'll fix it in post" is something I'm going by right now. I like the on edge feel the Se7en film opening gives so I'm going to study the editing and see what they did to make it feel that way.
The music choice and the sound effects will also help to tell the story. I need to spend some time looking through www.epidemicsound.com to find the perfect song for the sequence. Also some sound effects will be incorporated into the final video. I recorded very nice natural sounds during the cooking sequence and I plan to use them to immerse the audience in the scene.
I plan on color grading the footage to make it the colors of the food stand out. Revisiting the meaning of colors at this point would be a very good idea which is what I'm going to do. I believe I’m a very good editor so I will utilize my talents there since my plans changed in filming. I think editing is overlooked but it's basically what brings the whole story together and I'm going to do just that with my editing. This was pretty short but it's an overview of all my problems right now and later I'll tell you how I overcame them!
No comments:
Post a Comment