Friday, April 7, 2017

Post Production II

This is what it looked liked after everything was edited and finished.

I Layered the clips of the colored water drops over the footage to make the video feel even more on edge and weird. I intercut the man going crazy and the food cooking in order to create a choppy edit. I didn't want to it to flow but I also did which makes no sense but I feel like I accomplished it.

Audio was a pretty important part to so I spent a while trying to get everything perfect. On www.epidemicsound.com you can download stems of songs so it's all the pieces from the one track and that's what I did. I played with the audio levels and used constant gains and fades to bring everything together.

All Footage
Timeline
I made the moving titles in After Effects to give it an even more dynamic look. I key framed the tracking of the letters and made it animate over the six second timeframe. I used the font Levi Brush because it's rugged but elegant and it's embodies what the film is about.
After Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment