For production I used an audio recorder and a mic to record the sound because that was a very important part of the overall video. Since it was mainly close ups I tried to get creative with my shots. I also wanted it to feel consistent so I used the same lens through the whole process of shooting the first sequence. It took more time than anticipated but it was all good. I tried a few different lighting set ups and finally found one that I liked which was the light used as a spotlight. It created thins kind of drop shadow and I liked how that looked. Right now the shots don't look like much but in post production is where it's all going to come alive.
That's really it, it was pretty simple and there was no mistakes or changes made to the story at all. I was all filmed at home so it was pretty easy to set up everything because I was familiar with my surroundings. The second sequence will be filmed next week because I don't feel confident enough with my lighting set up and the needs to be spot on before I start filming, so over the course of next week I will experiment with different lights and colors.


No comments:
Post a Comment